Bermuda's 2nd Ever Highland Games will be taking place 6 weeks tomorrow on Saturday, June 15th, and once again, we're thrilled that so many of you are interested in attending and participating. We can already tell that this year is going to be even bigger and better than last year.
For anyone interested in having a go at Tossing the Caber or in forming teams of 8 for the Tug o' War, registration is open now - here is a copy of the registration form with all the details for each. If interested in the Highland Run, a race of around 5km, here's the registration form with details with details.
Whether you want to entertain some clients or just enjoy the Bermuda Highland Games in style, you may be interested in tickets to our Corporate Hospitality Marquee which are now on sale.
• Individual Tickets are $165.00. A table of 10 tickets is $1500.00 a saving of $150.00
• Children are welcome: Children Under 3 Free of Charge, 3-12years - $25.00, 12-18 $50.00, Over 18 same as adult.
Tickets must be reserved and purchased in advance by electronic payment direct or by cheque payable to the Caledonian Society of Bermuda under advice to Liz Ward.
Each ticket covers:
• Private Parking
• Admission to the Bermuda Highland Games Corporate Hospitality Marquee and Showfield
• Seating within the Marquee
• Afternoon Tea with Sherry
• Whisky Tasting
• Traditional Scottish Dinner with wine
Please make payment one of two ways: cheque payable to Caledonian Society Highland Games or electronic funds payable to the Caledonian Society Highland Games account with Butterfield Bank 20006060607291100 under advice to Liz Ward email@example.com
Please direct all queries on the Corporate Hospitality Tickets to Liz Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-0631